Friday, January 25, 2013

Nursery Rocker Chair

Rocker---BEFORE--my client picked up this chair off KSL.com for $30 for her nursery.  We didn't worry about the chewed up arm, since the fabric layed smoothly right over the top.

Rocker--AFTER--she got this great bold purple print and prewashed it.

She wanted to do a skirt, because the way the rockers stuck out front---our only option was a gathered skirt. I loved the way it turned out.


And of course there was some matching involved! Funny thing is I saw an upholstered chair done out of this fabric at a clients house about a year ago and remember thinking in my head....glad I didn't have to match that one up!

It actually was easier to match up than I thought it would've been.



How cute are those curtains!!!!  How fun to decorate a girl nursery!




Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

LizzieD said...

Beautiful chair (& nursery)!

Unknown said...

Love it, what fun fabric to work with!

Michelle said...

Wow! That looks amazing!!