Friday, November 2, 2012

Camille's Front Room UPDATE


I helped Camille about 2 years ago with her front room....which she loved. But lately she was wanting to update it just a bit. 

Front room---from 2 years ago (BEFORE)



Free Ottoman I picked up on my local Facebook yardsale page. I wanted to keep it for myself, but after realizing I didn't have a spot for it and it sat in my spare room for 4 months---I offered it to Camille.  I LOVE round ottomans.




AFTER--
Here's what we ended up with.... She kept her main pieces (gray couch and paisley chair). We added a new rug, new pillows, and a round ottoman.




She also found a mantle on KSL.com for $50. The rug is from www.rugsusa.com. and the gray houndstooth ottoman fabric came from www.fabric.com for $7/yd.


How beautiful did her room turn out??? I LOVE IT! I happened to see the bird fabric on the pillows at our local fabric store the week before she ordered her rug, luckily...they still had a little left.




If you want to update your home for the holidays...order my "How to Slipcover" DVD or "Pillow Talk" e book below to help you get started!


Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: