Thursday, December 8, 2011

Red/ white striped chair

This client recieved this chair from her mother-in-law and loved the petite shape of it for a bedroom chair.



Before....a little bit dated.



She chose a red/white stripe for the slipcover....perfect for holiday time too.



Front of arm



Kiss pleat on the upper back.



Since the scale of the chair was smaller and petite, I kept the original skirt height...so that it stayed in scale with the size of the chair.



Front of chair.

Side note--- I am pushing through my list and trying to finish all my work by the end of next week, then I can get ready for the holidays....or at least clean out my work room and organize it, and redo the guest bedroom.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Your blog makes me want to go buy something I can recover, hah. Love this!

Roxie700 said...

Oh how I wish you were near me. You do beautiful work and your prices seem very reasonable.
I once had a slip cover made for a chair and I brought the fabric and the price was more than $500.00 for the work.

Rick said...

Again nice work! So tailored. I need to do one in a stripe navy/cream.