Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Ottoman

Well, I finally got around to finishing some of my stuff. Here is my ottoman that I just finished with my fabric that I bought on my trip to North Carolina. I only bought 3 yards, so I matched the best I could.


I am loving the gray and yellow right now.



I made it a point to match up the large yellow flowers and not worry about the rest. I only had a few small scraps left.

Here it is all together.





I made a few new pillows to pull it all together. The bottom half of my walls are painted light blue, and I am lazy (busy) and don't want to repaint, so I put a blue chevron pillow on the couch to make it look like it's on purpose.
I also made a turquoise bias ruffled pillow...not sure if it's too much with everything else, so I took it out to see if I like it better without. We'll see.

Side Note--- running Vegas Ragnar Relay in two days!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

Looks great. You don't notice that it doesn't match all around. The yellow is fun too!

Hollie @ I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

Awesome as usual!