Sunday, March 13, 2011

Embroidered chair slipcover

This chair was for one of my designer clients....which she was doing for one of her clients. I love doing slipcovers for her, because she always chooses amazing fabric. This fabric is orange with an embroidered wedding ring pattern in white.


Before...dated, stained and worn

After...beautiful, fun, and orange!

Close up of the embroidery design (this probably shows the true color the best on the orange). The chair went in the basement....so the lighting is a little off in the other pics.

Close up of front

Another after shot.

She did an ottoman to match as well.

Side Note-- trying to decide what to do with the kids tomorrow since they don't have school. Thinking we might try to take them skiing, if Heber's knee is feeling up to it. My sister Nikki came to visit yesterday, and we sewed some pillows for her girls' room... then took the kids to the park in the cold wind and hung out with our mom. Nikki is having her baby in three weeks...can't wait to meet baby Kate.


Oh yeah...I was also featured over the weekend on "Better After" and "Pink and Polka Dot's Friday's Featured Slipcovers". Go check it out (links below). Thanks Ladies.





Photobucket

4 comments:

Nicole Anderson Photography said...

I love this chair and the fabric. You did a fabulous job!

Sewlutions' World said...

Congratulations on the feature, it is easy to see why, I really look forward to seeing your slips.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Interiors said...

Ooops I posted with my wrong address...let me try again...

Your work is amazing!! Where are you located? How much do you charge? I soooo want my sofa slip covered. :)