Saturday, December 4, 2010

Green Damask chair

This is the second time I've done this chair for my client. This time she decided to go with a green damask fabric. It turned out great, I was able to match the seat cushion with the main body repeat.


Before

After

Close up to show the repeat from the cushion to the main body. The pattern matched up well and could be centered on the seat and back and flow together.

close up showing the front of the arm

close up showing the scroll back on the chair, I just continued piping up and along that curve as well and down the back. The piping also went down the inside arm to underneath the cushion.



Photobucket

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend     wrap    up           party!

6 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I love it! Seriously that is hauntingly cute.

Pine Tree Home said...

That fabric is soooo nice. Great job on the matching.

Bev said...

Stunning!

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Another great one! I love this fabric too!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful job!

tisanjosh said...

I found this company. You can design your own furniture online, keep track of the price, and have it delivered in under 2 weeks. I was really impressed with the result. Custom made furniture