Sunday, October 5, 2008

Romantic Ranch

Before
After
After
After Chair--Loved this one

So I just finished this job for a park city client... she called her style "Romantic Ranch" I loved it. I showed up and she had baskets of linens and fabric that she had collected. So we played around and put it all together. The green chair-- with the gathered skirt was made out of drapery panels and the white gathered skirt on the front that had crochet trim on it was from an old sheet. I love when you can use what you have and it turns out fabulous-- it makes it worth storing and collecting fabrics for years when you can turn it into something great. We also replaced all the cushions with down envelope cushions, which adds the the soft comfy look.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Invest Antiques said...

You did a great transformation and fabric which has used to look so stunning! There is a nice creativity and provides a great knowledge for this type of work. I appreciate this post.
interior design